Since you have landed on this post, let’s assume that you already know about the white label ridesharing apps and searching for a clone app development to kick start your new business.
A report by Statista states that the global ride-hailing market will grow by 50% in the upcoming years. The current global market of ride sharing applications is $75 billion approx and still rapidly growing, making it a profitable business to invest in 2022.
In this post, we will discuss:
- Why use Clone App Development for your Ride Sharing app?
- Key elements of white label ride sharing apps
- Factors affecting the development cost
Let Us Begin !!
Why Use Clone App Development For Developing a White-label Ride Sharing app?
On-demand platforms like Uber taking the lion’s share in the rideshare business, quickly developing an alternative is the best way to succeed. With clone app development, you can create a ride sharing application within a few months. If you plan to develop a ride sharing application from scratch, the development team needs to spend months or years on the same. But with clone app development, you can create an Uber-like clone app within a few months and start earnings while these rideshare apps are still in demand.
Benefits of Clone App Development for Ride Sharing application:
- Quick and Easy
- Best for Startups
- Less effort than building an application from scratch.
A white label passenger app offers a user-friendly interface to book a ride on the platform. Passenger ride request is sent to the driver in the nearby location until a driver accepts the ride request. Here are some of the basic features of white label passenger application;
- Easy Sign Up – The rideshare app follows a single-step registration process via email or mobile number. with a sign-up feature
- Location Detection – This feature allows users to specify their pick-up and drop-off location for enjoying a smooth ride-hailing experience.
- Ride Booking – After specifying the pick-up and drop-off location, a passenger can book a ride on the platform.
- Price estimation – After specifying their pickup and drop-off location the ride sharing app provides the estimation cost of the trip.
- Ride Tracking – This feature allows users to locate the exact location of their ride after booking and during the commute.
- In-App Payment -Passengers can make payment after completing the ride either via credit card, debit card, or e-wallet.
- OTP Verification – This advanced verification and security method ensures that the passenger boards the correct ride.
- Review and Feedback – This allows users to rate their overall ride experience and give feedback about the driver.
- Customer support – This feature allows users to connect with customer care if they face any issues while using the application.
- Ride History – Here, users can see their previous ride and payment history all in one place.
The success of any ride sharing business depends solely on how easily drivers can register on the platform and start receiving incoming ride requests. A well-built taxi dispatch software with all the basic features is essential for the success of this business model. Here are some of the must-have features of the white label rider sharing driver application:
- Registration process – A good driver application allows users to register on the platform via email or mobile number and start receiving ride requests.
- Passenger location – This allows the driver to see the exact pick-up location of the passenger and their drop-off location.
- Ride Route – The application shows the driver the best and the fastest route to reach the pick-up and drop-off location to save time and money.
- Accept and Reject Request – A good ride sharing application allows users to accept an incoming ride request or reject a ride request easily.
- Availability – A rider can set their availability to offline and online that allows the platform to access whether they are accepting any rides or not.
- Total Earning – This feature allows users to see their monthly or weekly earnings on their dashboard.
- Location tracking – With this feature, the driver can display their location to the nearby passenger, and after accepting a ride, the passenger can track their location.
- In-App Payment – A driver can transfer their total earnings directly to their bank accounts using this feature.
- Customer Support – If the driver is facing any issue with the ride sharing application, they can connect with customer support using this app feature.
- Rating and Review – A well-designed designer application allows drivers to rate their ride experience and post their feedback about the passenger.
A well-designed admin panel on a white label ride sharing application allows the admin to monitor all the day-to-day activity on the platform. A user-friendly admin panel ensures that the admin manages the business without any hassle. Here are some of the basic features of the admin panel;
- Driver activity – This feature allows the admin to monitor the driver’s daily activity and view their performance, earning (daily, weekly, monthly, annually), rating, and bookings.
- Booking and Earnings – A well-built admin panel on a ride sharing application allows the admin to monitor the number of bookings and total earnings all on the single dashboard. This helps them analyze the business performance and provide data to make well-informed decisions or policies.
How Much Does It Cost to Develop a Ridesharing Application?
The development cost of ride sharing application is not fixed and depends on different factors discussed below that affects the development cost.
Factors that influence the development costs:
- Development Process – The costing factor depends on hiring an in-house team or outsourcing to develop a ridesharing application. While an in-house team in the UK, USA, or Europe is expensive, outsourcing the development process makes more sense.
- Application Features – Although with clone app development, you can create an application within months. In case you are planning to offer additional features, this could add up to the development cost.
- Application Design – The design of the ride sharing application is directly related to the user’s experience. If you choose to offer a great user experience, you need to hire a professional development team to shoot up the development cost.
While it may feel tempted to deliver the best app design but avoid delaying the development process for this simple reason. You may be rebranding or adding new features to the application in the future. Thus spending valuable time and money on app design can be a waste of time and effort.
- Support and maintenance – Every application needs tech support, which could add up to the overall cost of the application.
With clone app development, creating a ride sharing app has never been easier. There is no need to develop an application from scratch, launch and scale your new rideshare business idea within months. With a plethora of clone app development companies available in the market, it’s time to start discussing your app needs and launch your ride sharing application.